Sometimes we're in a rush in the morning and don't have time to make breakfast, or stop at Starbucks.... we all have those kind of mornings, right?! This recipe is perfect for those days, because you can make this Chia Seed Pudding the night before, grab it from the fridge in the morning, and you're off to work... or the couch if you're working from home these days! I love the texture of the pudding, it's rich, but not decadent... that's because we use Greek yogurt! My personal favorite is Chobani, which you can pretty much find at every grocery store! The Medjool Dates give it added sweetness and a little texture. It's the perfect balance of flavors that come together for the perfect breakfast of champions. Be sure to check out my video on how to make this delicious dish, and to get your hands on some Medjool Dates & more products from United With Earth, visit shopdates.com.
Chia Seed Date Pudding
3 pitted & chopped United With Earth Medjool Dates
1 fresh ripe banana, but set aside 1/4 for slicing
1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
1 cup Greek Yogurt like Chobani
1/2 cup Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Oat Milk
1. Remove the pits from your dates, slice and place in blender.
2. Add your banana and other ingredients.
3. Pour in all but a Tsp of your chia seeds (save for the top).
4. Blend until incorporated (thick not runny).
5. Slice the remainder of your banana and line the bottom of your glass.
6. Pour in your pudding and top with more chia seeds, banana slices & fresh dates.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight would be best!
8. Remove from fridge and serve!
PENNY'S PANTRY with PENNY DAVIDI